Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Deciding for 005 - Charmeleon

Charmeleon
     Though the least recognized of his evolutionary chain, I find that I really like Charmeleon. And I sincerely doubt I need to worry about him getting booted.

     Name: Good. Personally, I like his name. One could argue that it is too close to Charmander, and that this line needs more name changing, but I think it works well.

     Appearance: Very good. He has simple signs of progression, such as being larger, having more defined and longer limbs, and having a larger flame on his tail, as well as having eyes more similar to Charizard. I'm very fond of the one horn that he has, which will split into two in his next evolution.

This discussion will end on October 29th, 2015 at midnight.

Charmeleon was added to the True Pokedex.
There was only one opinion given, so if anyone would like to reopen discussion, comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment